For years I have recommended that unless a person has lots of oily fish in their diet, then they should consider taking a fish oil supplement.
Aloe Vera and Colloidal Silver combine together in a gel form to become a simple, safe and effective complement for the topical treatment
Many of us are deficient in a number of vitamins and minerals, for example, a New Zealand study
Sadly it’s not as easy as it sounds. There are however a number of natural remedies
The Cayenne or chilli pepper plant Capsicum annuum is well known in many cuisines worldwide for its bright red conical shaped fruit. In fresh, dried, whole or powdered forms it is used to produce herbal treatments for internal and external use.
Capsaicin is one of the hidden gems in natural health - many studies have shown that it can be effective for many types of pain
The main function of calcium is obvious with 99% of it being in our skeleton, the other 1% is vital for blood clotting and transmission of signals to cells.
Previous studies have proven that CoQ10 can substantially reduce blood pressure, and that is one reason that I have been taking this supplement myself every day for several years.
Vitamin K2 keeps calcium in your bones and out of your arteries
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is the in-between step as the amino acid tryptophan converts to serotonin.
Tryptophan is an essential amino acid which we get from our diet, some of which is converted in the body into 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP).
Magnesium is the most seriously deficient bulk mineral in the New Zealand diet and symptoms of too little include many common health problems.